Saturday, 26 November 2011

What is your new year resolutions?

FYI, in the Islamic Calendar, a new day doesn't starts at 12am but starts during dusk after sundown. (traditionally marked in line with Maghrib prayers time)

As you can see in my blog's calendar, today is the last day of our Islamic Calendar of 1432 Hijra, and tomorrow would bring us to a new year of 1433AH (anno Hegirae), and the best part of it is it means that tomorrow is a holiday for us all in Malaysia. Who doesn't love holidays right?

So just as celebrating traditional Gregorian New Year's Eve here, the new year itself indicates the new chapter in one lives, and thus the most popular thing that occurs in one's mind is making new resolutions for the new year. Fortunately, I didn't make any new resolutions prior to the coming of 2011AD back then therefore I'm really excited to make one at this upcoming 1433AH.

So expecting that I would spill all of them here in my blog?

Certainly not! That's one secret I'll never tell. But if it ever accomplished - my resolution that is - then I'll promise that all of you would know it eventually. And don't forget to make yours!


X.O.X.O Happy New Year everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment