Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Gratitude

Alhamdulillah. After a couple of weeks waiting, the list is finally out. I was offered to be interviewed for degree application of TESL. I really felt thankful for Him for all of His grace upon me. But that's just a one step forward, and the road is still a long way to go. People always say, no gain will come without pain. That's so true. The venue of the interview is at UiTM Shah Alam, and it will be conducted with the same day as my ETR presentation. What a dilemma!

For instance I feel like luck is not on my side and I would have to let go all of my dreams. But my heart says to me, there's definitely be obstacles before achieving triumph, but never to give up on them. And I have faith that God will never give such an opportunity for me to just seeing it just slipped from my hands like that. I believe that there is something that I need to accomplish in this life, and I really pray that God is still on my side.

Nonetheless, I don't want to sit here doing nothing, at least I want to try my best to pursue for it and let God do the rest.

To all my friends, thank you very much for giving me such a support. You all are treasures that I would lie deep into the bottom of my heart. And I would never forget all of you and such a memorable moments here. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment