Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Balik Kampung

Alas!
The moment i've been waiting for..
the moment where all the burden and pressure i hold throughout the semester have been lifted..
the moment of FREEDOM..
Exam is over!! and tomorrow i'll be getting home..


nevertheless, going back to kampung doesn't mean that it will be all over..
balik kampung doesnt mean the end of my responsibility..
and balik kampung definitely doesn't mean freedom to do anything..

in reality, more awaits me there than here..
more responsibility.. more daily things to do..
and overall, less freedom..

but like the old folks says,

"hujan emas di negeri org, hujan batu di negeri sendiri;
tapi lebih baik di negeri sendiri.."

(rain of gold in falls other land, while rain of rocks fallen onto our land, but still our land is the best)

despite the hardships and limitations that i will endure at my hometown..
i still love my home, no matter what..
because that's the place where i learn about my life for the past 17 years..
and to just ignoring that for some pleasure that i've recently discovered,
it's not worth it..

and tomorrow i will came back to my roots..
and live a bitter-sweet life.. for about two hours..
with my mother, and all my family around me..
all that i'd treasured most..

To all of my friends out, wish all of you a great holiday!!See ya next sem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment